We believe that everyone in this community deserves to be respected. Our social channels are monitored daily by two community managers, Juan and Christina. In order to foster a thriving group, we would like everyone to keep the following guidelines in mind:
1. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. Comments or actions that degrade any race, religion, gender, age, or abilities are unacceptable.
2. Any form of sexism, sexual harassment, or sexual objectification is unacceptable.
3. Communicate with courtesy and respect. Personal attacks on other community members is prohibited. Do not use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others.
4. Remember that disc golf is the topic. Irrelevant comments will be deleted.
5. Any comment or action that defies these guidelines should be reported to email@example.com. While we try our best to moderate all comments, sometimes they slip through the cracks. We appreciate your help keeping our community safe and respectful.
Please note that breach of these guidelines may result in:
· Comment or action will be deleted.
· Repeat offenders will be blocked from the JomezPro online community.
Thank you very much for being a part of our online community! If you have any other questions or feedback when participating in our channels, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to interacting with you!