Our Acceptable Use Policy
You may use our Sites and Content only so long as you do not use them for any purpose that is prohibited by our Terms. You are responsible for all activities you carry out in relation to our Sites and Content.
Your use of our Sites is subject to the following restrictions under our Acceptable Use Policy.
You may not:
- License, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit our Sites or our Content;
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse-compile, or reverse-engineer any part of the Sites or any of our Content;
- Access and use our Sites or Content to build a similar or competitive service;
- Violate our intellectual property rights, or the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Violate any law, regulation, or ordinance applicable to you or your use of our Sites and Content;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or similar notice from our Sites or Content;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information or date regarding other users of our Sites or Content;
- Take any action that imposes or may impose unreasonable stress on our infrastructure;
- Bypass or circumvent any security or rights-protection measures related to our Sites and Content;
- Perform, copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, broadcast, post, or transit any part of our Sites or Content in any form or via any medium, unless expressly permitted by us in writing;
- Use software or automated scripts to create multiple user accounts, generate automated searches and queries, or mine data from our Sites and Content (except that operators of public search engines are granted revocable permission to use spiders to copy our Sites and Content solely to the extent necessary to create a publicly available, searchable index of such materials, and expressly excluding the creation of caches or archives); or
- Modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of our Sites or Content, unless expressly permitted by us in writing.
You also may not upload, post, or otherwise make available to us or via the Sites any User Content that:
- Violates any law, regulation, ordinance, or contractual duty;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, right of privacy, or other right of any other person or entity;
- Is false, misleading, deceptive, inaccurate (including “bait and switch” or unauthorized impersonations of any person or entity);
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, profane, or harmful to minors in any way;
- Harasses, degrades, intimidates, or is hateful towards an individual or a group of individuals;
- Is unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, branding, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages;
- Restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying our Sites and Content;
- Contains viruses or any other computer script, code, file, or program that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or otherwise interfere with the proper function of our Sites and Content, or to obtain unauthorized access to any system, password, database, or information;
- Includes anyone’s personal information, private communications, or sensitive financial information without their permission;
- Re-posts or redistributes any User Content that violates our Terms.
The above restrictions also apply to your use of any User Content that you do not yourself provide.
If you violate our Acceptable Use Policy, we may take any action we deem necessary, including suspension or termination of your access to our Sites and Content and of any user logins and accounts you may have with us, and the provision of information about you to the appropriate legal authorities. If we terminate your access to our Sites and Content, any right you have to use our Sites and Content shall be automatically and immediately revoked.
If you are accessing our Sites and Content from outside of the U.S., you represent and warrant that: (i) you are not located in a country subject to a U.S. embargo or designated by the U.S. federal government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service. It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Jomez Productions may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://www.jomezpro.com .
Jomez Productions may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Jomez Productions does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Jomez Productions may feel it necessary, from time to time, to make contact with you on behalf of other external business partners with regards to a potential new offer which may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party. Jomez Productions may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public. Jomez Productions may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any
process which may be served upon Jomez Productions and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Jomez Productions; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of
https://www.jomezpro.com and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
Jomez Productions does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Jomez Productions shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal
information under our control. The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns related to our website and intellectual property please feel free to contact us at the following email firstname.lastname@example.org